Tuesday, February 6, 2018

[Social Media Marketing] 02. Implement & Monitor Campaigns

1. Set up tools to help you monitor
Connect your social accounts via tools like e.g. Hootsuite

2. Monitoring Social Media Channels
- check your accounts
- respond to comments
- address customer issues

3. Social Media & Customer Service
Assess whether you should use social media for customer service: 
- evaluate tenor of the comments
- are customers bringing up technical issues?
- are questions answerable with links to info?
- when are your customers most active?
Keep content and customer service account separate

4. Monitoring Tips
- Respond and engage
- Think beyond comments, likes and shares
- Clean up spammy content

12 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Techsaga, as a Digital Marketing Experts Company in Noida, deliver inspiring, eye-catching designs and measurable campaigns that connect with target audiences, boost online marketing and encourage business growth. it can help you meet your needs across a range of full service online marketing services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good site! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day! smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good website! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day! best smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  5. bedroom furnitures should be sized up and paired with the color and type of your beddings, best smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good blog! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a great day! buy‌ ‌Instagram‌ ‌followers

    ReplyDelete
  7. To be sure with all your thoughts here and I love your blog! I’ve bookmarked it to ensure that I am able to come back & read more in the future. best smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  8. foot massage are very relaxing, i love to have a foot massage after a hard days work” best smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to start a blog but would like to own the domain. Any ideas how to go about this?. famoid followers

    ReplyDelete

SQL Joins

Database Normalization:  Are the tables storing logical groupings of the data? Can I make changes in a single location, rather than in...